Sunday, April 10, 2011

Playing MOMMY is the best thing I've ever done in this game we call house. I can't believe that my little Kimee Tink has been here for almost 4 weeks! I didn't know I could love her so much. It's so neat to think that she is a part of me and Brandon. (And we did make a beautiful baby if I do say so myself!) I love dressing her up! I love days when we have nothing going and her and I just snuggle and hang out all morning. I am so blessed that my mom spent the first week with us, I would have been lost without her [and still sleep deprived]. I loved our visits and it's so neat to see MY daughter being held by MY mom. I am lucky that Brandon had this week off just to spend with us. We had a blast! I didn't know that waking up in the middle of the night to feed a crying baby could make me smile. I thought that I knew what proud was, until today when KTJ went to church with us.
My life has totally been turned upside down by one little girl. I had no clue what it meant to be a mom until March 17th and I wouldn't change anything about it. I am so thankful that Kimee Tink is healthy and getting stronger every day. Brandon laughs at me because 4 days after our Irish Princess was born, I was telling him I would do it all over again but you look at my girl and you'd feel the same way. I just LOVE being mommy!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Its so exciting to here how much other women love to be mothers. It truly is one of God's greatest gifts and miracles. I am so happy for you and Brandon both.
    We (I mean myself) would LOVE to see some pictures of that little Irish princess on here :) I know I ask for them all the time but it really is so fun to see how they grow and change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh this was such a sweet post! Little miss Kimee is a lucky girl to have a mom like you!

    ReplyDelete