Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life is such a blur! Can you believe that in 2 weeks it's going to be February????? Yeah, totally crazy!
I went to the doctor today, I'm seeing her every 2 weeks now. After they had checked everything and I was good to go they reminded me to leave a urine sample. I went into the little bathroom they have and sat down, got all ready, turned around to get my cup off the back of the toilet and.......IT WAS ALREADY FULL!!!!!!! I almost dropped it and spilled it everywhere. I just stood right up and pulled up my pants and was out of that room in what felt like .2 seconds. I washed my hands twice and then sanitized. The nurse walked in to grab the urine sample and I meekly said,"That's not my urine.....it was already in there." She had this shocked look on her face and said,"But noone has been in this room today yet....." Well someone must have forgotten to check someone else's from yesterday because that cup is FULL and it's not warm anymore.....YUCK!!!!!! But after all was said and done, I left MY urine sample and was out the door with another appointment in February. I sure am excited for March to get here! My mom and dad bought Kimee's crib and it's all up and decorated. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! B&I finally bought a car seat. Brandon has been wanting to buy a travel system and wouldn't hardly look at anything else but while we were wandering through Buy Buy Baby, he couldn't help but spot this gorgeous carseat! It's black and purple and so so so so so so cute! He wanted to buy it instantly. I giggled and let him because I love when he gets excited about stuff like that. He is so good!
We started class on Tuesday and we are excited for all of our classes. We have one together and we are pretty pumped about that.....we'll see who gets the better grade!! Life is good....busy....but good. B's been working almost 60 hours a week and I've been working lots of late nights. The little extra cash is good but we're tired of not being able to hang out with eachother at home. *To every up, there is a down* We still love life but we're getting worn out....and we're hoping February comes to slow things down before it gets way too out of hand!!!

1 comment:

  1. B is going to be such a good dad!He might be more excited then you! :) Ew about the pee thing. I would have dropped it for sure. Way to stay composed! I can't wait for Kimme Tink to get here! She will be one cute baby!

    Happy birthday to you! :) I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete