Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Grandma Kathy ROCKS!!!
A couple of weeks ago at my aunt's house, she randomly decided to give out a little advice about a little bottle called 'LemiShine'. She had NO idea out dishwasher was, what we thought was, broken. B decided to try some of this so called 'LemiShine' and what do ya know?!!! It works like a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our dishwasher is no longer 'broken'. Thank you Grandma Kathy!

I went to the doctor on Monday and she said I was dilated maybe a fingertip.....B took this as awesome news and thinks we're going to have a baby any day! Little does he know, she was probably just being nice saying that. I know it sounds bad, but I am SO ready to get this baby out of me. I am pretty sure I've been pregnant since we've been married....it's been a year and a half...


2 comments:

  1. *note: careful what you wash with the lemi-shine. It takes the lettering right off things like if you have a glass measuring cup with the measurements on it the it will wipe the cup clean. it happened to my mom just the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe it or not but when she gets here it will seem like it went by fast. Each one is like that. We are so excited for you to have her here also. You are in our prayers each day (and night)
    gKathy

    ReplyDelete