Friday, February 11, 2011

God is watching us...

Some things just make you stop and think. On Thursdays my schedule is as follows:
Pick up Tyler at 1:30
Drop Tyler off at LIFE at 2:00
Drive as fast as the speed limit will let me to barely make it to Jack's school at 2:30
Back to LIFE with Jack at 3:00 (We're usually late to therapy)
That's just how much time it takes to drive around here....
Well I went ot drop Ty off at LIFE and they were late picking him up. I waited impatiently and when they finally came to the waiting room I dashed off because I was going to be WAY late picking up Jack, making us WAY WAY late for therapy. When I got into my car it was 2:12. I was 'freaking' out...I said a little prayer and started to drive. I decided to try a different way to Jack's school because there has been so much construciton the other ways. Somehow, I made it to Jack's school on time. I didn't speed. I just don't know how it happened. I've tried going that same way since then and it takes me 30 minutes still to get from point A to point B. How did I make it in 18 minutes you ask???????? God is watching us. Through Him, anything is possible, even getting to point B on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment