Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So get this.....WE'RE HAVING A BABY NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?! I can't! I'm so so so ready for her to come! I'm all done with the back aches and acne and stuffed up nose and I'm pretty sure she's jumping on a nerve causing a pain in my booty....I'm just ready to hold my sweet baby girl and see what she looks like and whose nose she has and what her cry sounds like. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm going to see if they will induce me a little early because B found out yesterday that a banker is going on vacation and he has to work 6 days a week March 4th-11th and they said they would have a hard time letting him go to the hospital that week. B said regardless he would be there....even if he had to quit his job! I'd rather that not happen so I'll see if the doctor could help us out a bit there. B finally SAW Kimee trying to bust out of my tummy the other day and it scared him. He didn't know that she could make my whole abdomen move. I just laughed and told him that's what I'm always looking at when I'm sitting there staring at my tummy. Silly man needs to pay attention!!!

We're both taking classes right now and so we're staying pretty darn busy! We have one class together and that is just way fun! Nik Willis is in our class too so we all just sit and visit the whole time. People have figured out that we all know eachother and are friends so they pick us to be on teams together and stuff so it's worked out way awesome! The other classes are kicking out trash a little but we're figuring it out. B's classes are all pretty....confusing....but he's a hard worker and has been doing good at coming home and getting homework done instead of rubbing my feet....yeah, I'm not liking it all that much!!! But I'm proud of him and all he does for me. He was supposed to have a class this morning but while he was in the shower his phone rang and it was his teacher canceling class because she has a sick child. It was soooooo nice because B just crawled back into bed and snuggled me for a little while.

Life is still so so so so good and I'm just waiting {im}patiently for Miss Kimee Tink to get here. Happy FEBRUARY everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Allee! You are doing so good with going to class and working AND BEING PREGNANT! What an inspiration :) love you girl! Can't wait to meet Kimee and eat that "mounds bar" you promised everyone a while back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see here either. I probably think about her twice a day. I think I need some Allee time before she comes.. hmmm. Lets plan something?? Love ya. Hang in there your are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it feels good to say next month!! It will be fun to see this new version! She is one lucky little girl to be coming to you and Brandon!

    ReplyDelete