Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week 35!



Okay these are for you Aunt Yvette. This is me and my 35 week tummy....only 35 more days!!!!!! (Ignore my dirty mirror....I'm sick of cleaning for the day and that just didn't get done....maybe next time.) It's been fun to watch her grow from the outside. I love feeling her move all the time. I'm already not looking forward to not being pregnant. It's such a special feeling. I have a friend with me all the time and whenever I need a little pick me up, Kimee Tink is always there. In a few weeks that's not how it's going to be any more. I know she'll be close for a while but it's just different. Right now I'm the only one giving her everything. Right now, I feel like I'm the only one who KNOWS Kimee. Right now, I'm the voice she hears, I'm the motion she knows, I'm the comforting hand to her. Soon there will be others to help take my spot....not that it's a bad thing but it's just a weird (hard) thing to think about. I can't wait to meet my pumpkin and giggle with her and watch her grow and learn but for now I'm perfectly content feeling her get her wiggles out before her next nap.

4 comments:

  1. I think your belly is cute. I have been wondering what you'd look like :) I am so happy for you (slightly jealous ;)) I can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been waiting for this!!! your belly is adorable and it looks so tiny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! And thank you. I love how you described pregnancy. It makes me realize and appreciate it more. I'm kind of a grumpy pregnant lady. And I always say there is nothing I like about being pregnant. But hearing you talk about it that way, I realize that I too, enjoy being pregnant for those same reasons. You're awesome. And a totally cute pregnant mommy!!! I loved seeing you! I hope your shower is fun tomorrow! (I'm sure it will be!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Allee, you are just adorable! And you look gorgeous pregnant! Thank you for the cute pictures! The 1st pregnancy seemed the best to me! Everything was new and exciting! You are going to be a great mom!

    ReplyDelete