Monday, May 16, 2011

I have magic wipes

Yesterday, being a warm summer Sunday morning in which church starts at 8 am, i got ready for church and ran out the door with my toes showing. Looking down I realized, "My toes really need painted again!" I sprinted back inside and grabbed a bottle of turquoise polish and then off we drove. Swipe 1....Swipe 2....After the 3rd swipe I saw that the pink nail polish i still had on could not be covered in one mere coat and i did not have the time for swiping then repeating. I quickly grabbed one of KTJ's wipes so i could wash it off before it dried. AND TAH-DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more see-through turquoise color! But the real magic trick was when that awful pink polish I was trying to cover quickly DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We must have magic wipes....

1 comment:

  1. Oh thats a great story... Sunday Miracle! My sister-in-law told me I needed to go get a pedicure the other day.... Can I just borrow some wipes please?

    ReplyDelete