Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How lucky can we get?!!

This weekend we spent a beautiful day in Snowflake. Brandon's dad got sealed to Roxanne and we were able to go to the temple with them. I can't imagine what was going through their heads. I talked with them today and they both seem blissfully happy. President Tenney did a perfect job. He just reminded us that we are all connected through love. It was perfect for the situation in the Johnson family. I am so grateful for a husband who is worthy to go to the temple and who can choose to be happy with his dad's choice. We love Roxanne and her daughter Arwen. We love the fact that Papa Les is happy again. We will never forget Grandma Tink and the special person that she is in our lives but we are excited to invite Mama Rox and Aunt Arwen into our family.

I need a cheap and easy craft. I've been craving to use some sort of "creativeness" but I feel like I just haven't had time. The other day I had this feeling and I ended up painting something bright purple. I don't love it but it made me feel better. I'm sure B would appreciate it if I would make something productive instead of making something that I have to hide when I'm finished.

Aunt Arwen has spent the last few days here at my house. Oh what a mess I have but I'm too tired to pick up right now. You'd think with me having a baby I would be used to getting up in the middle of the night but my baby hasn't done that for a few months!!!! B's lucky I already cleaned the kitchen...maybe tomorrow I'll finish the rest of the house...maybe.

We're grown-ups now, B started his 401K this week! Can you believe it?!??

No comments:

Post a Comment