Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A few of our favorite things


Kimee Tink had a few hard trips from Snowflake this summer. Brandon thought she liked looking at the leaves so when we pulled over to clean up a blow out, he got KTJ a little entertainment. We had ants crawling around our car for the next couple of days. Thanks Daddy!

Summer time swimming doesn't get any better!!! I love try to swim! Mommy says I have a cute bum bum when I 'kick'.
Sundays are oh so fun!! Since we are in the Nursery KTJ gets plenty of attention from the little kiddos. There is one girl who wants to feed her and hold her and read her books. It is just too cute!!!
OREOS!!!!! Our whole family has oreos on the top of their favorites list.
I love when mommy and daddy tell me stories about Grandma Tink. I especially love wearing some of her old clothes. Oh ya, I'm rocking the OVERALLS!!! I love my Gma Tink.
I love couponing!! It's my favorite!
I like to do everything just like my daddy. I wasn't feeling too good so my daddy was up with me watching some tv. Mommy thought it was cute that my arms were folded just like daddy's.
I love watching KTJ learn new things. I happens almost every day. Right now she is learning to pull herself up to things. She is learning that if she cries and holds onto your leg, you will pick her up eventually. She loves to eat anything mommy and daddy are eating and gets mad when we won't share. When I pull my phone out to take a picture she puts on her cheezer smile. She can be crying her head off and I can pull out my phone and she'll look at me and smile. Little pill :-)
Our family LOVES snack time!!!
Shopping!!!! I thought the cart tasted sooooo good! Mommy kept on telling me "No! No!" and wiping it off with a wipe, but I just couldn't help myself!!

These are just a few of our favorite things. We love our little fam bam!! Brandon and I just celebrated being married for 2 years!! Woop woop! I'll share pics later if I get around to it...

3 comments:

  1. she is so adorable! I miss having you guys around! Either we need to come visit (which is a slim to none possibility with a crippled) or you guys can come visit us (which is a slim to none possibility with a baby and work) .. looks like we will have to think of other possibilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah the pic with brandon is so cute i love that they are sitting the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your little girl! :) She is so cute. I can't believe how grown up she is, for being so little :) I am glad you blogged it keeps me entertained at work :)

    ReplyDelete