Tuesday, October 18, 2011


FACT: Brandon Derek Johnson and Allee Brimhall Johnson make cute babies. We might just have 31...
Thanks to an awesome cousin, we had someone to go to "Schnepf Farms" with. It was fun but I wouldn't spend the $30 again, I can just go to the park and enjoy the fantastic weather next time. But it was an enjoyable evening and I can't wait til next time!

I was reading a blog today and I am jealous of the way she writes. (She's my cousin and I love when I see that she has updated her blog....I probably check atleast 5 times every day!) I feel like I used to write entertaining things that made my life happy, and now I'm old and boring!! So to make me feel more {alive} today, I pulled out my Halloween box. It was excellent! Last year after the holiday, the hubbins and I went and bought stuff on clearance. It was fun to see what we bought! I'm in the process of hanging up all our spider webs and glittery skulls!

I can't wait! This weekend we are going to Snowflake for the father-in-law's reception. I am excited to go to the pumpkin patch and snuggle in bed with my lover. We still have the ac and fans on at night here. I love being cold enough that you need to spoon!


Here's to waiting semi-patiently for this weekend!



4 comments:

  1. So cute! You should have 31! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! I am just like you and check the blogs everyday.. at least! I still think your little girl is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek i love when you post! Cute picture of you and Brandon! I hope we get to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in this picture Allee! And KTJ is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete