Thursday, August 4, 2011

I got a problem

Brandon and I, well we need CA (Couponers Anonymous). We try to limit our coupon shopping to once a week, $50 a week. (We know that's too much but you should see our year supply!) Our house if {OVERLOADED} with stuff that we have bought for nearly nothing. We have a shelf full of laundry soap. Retail value is over $120, price we paid, just over $20. Our kitchen cupboards are stuffed full of cereal, beans, baby food, crackers, granola bars, peanut butter, rice, noodles, chocolate milk mix, and a whole bunch of other goodies that cost us, well, pennies. It is sooooo fun and addicting! Brandon ran out of shave cream the other morning and he just opened the cupboard and he had several scents to choose from. Our bathroom cupboard does not have room for anything else. We have rolls and rolls of toilet paper and paper towels, tooth paste, soap, razors, shave gel, lotion, body wash, Q-tips, and girl 'stuff'. We are pretty much set for any major disaster! Last night was no different....

6 bottles of Ivory body wash....FREE
12 boxes of Crest tooth paste....FREE
12 travel size Degree deodorants....FREE
6 packages of floss....FREE
1 travel size tooth paste....FREE
9 bottles of Softsoap hand soap....FREE
6 boxes of Colgate 'Cinnamint' tooth paste....49 cents each (We wouldn't have bought them but I LOVE this flavor!)
2 packages Wisps....FREE
6 travel size St. Ive's body wash......29 cents each
6 packages Hello Kitty band-aides.....29 cents each
2 packages of 12 ct Bic disposable razors.....59 cents each
3 rolls of Viva paper towels....61 cents each

And this is only the stuff that won't fit in our cupboards! See, it's hard not to put it in your cart when it is going to be 100% FREE!!!!!! So if anyone is in need of some rockin' prices, come shopping at my house because we can't give up couponing and we are out of space!


4 comments:

  1. Before I finished reading I was like I should just go shop at her house... Hmmm You might be onto somethin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously amazing!!! I want to learn sooo so bad! As soon as I get to farmington I am going to see how I can start. I am going to be asking alot of question! Seriously so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heck girl- i watch that show on tv and want to know their secrets- i think you should start a class! jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allee, this is great! I want to pay you to do my couponing! I think I would probably still save money! You two are an amazing team! This is wonderful! And I am so so JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete