Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Today is a shout out to my mom-asita and my cousin Megan. At the PSR this year they taught me how to braid. I've been practicing every day since and this is the first day where it was half way good enough to wear without feeling like a 4 year old who did my own hair. I've tried learning before but I just didn't catch on but I think I got it this time. Thanks!!!!!

(Please ignore the curvy parts....I'm not a pro you know.)




Next I'd like to show you my amazing baby. She is seriously soooo good. We put her to bed around 8:30 and she sleeps til about 6:15. HEAVEN!!!! She loves to smile and I'm pretty sure I'm her best friend! Heavenly Father definitely blessed me with an easy baby so I will have more. She's so easy, she even feeds herself already!!!


2 comments:

  1. I like you blogging a lot! Way to go on the braid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous!!! It looks so good!! Teach me :)

    ReplyDelete