Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This is our little mummy!  We love Halloween this year.  We went to our ward's trunk or treat on Saturday, Sunday was the primary program and B got a new calling.  He is going to be working with the teachers!!  He is excited to be starting something new.  I am well, sad he's leaving me in the nursery by myself!!!  It will be weird not having my honey home on Wednesday nights too.  Then Monday we laid back and enjoyed watching the Twilight movies.  My husband is the best to watch girl movies with!  At one point I looked and him and he is mesmerized by the tv and Bella and Edward lean in to kiss.  B starts clapping his hands and saying "I love this movie!"  Holidays seem way more fun with a little one to keep us on our toes.  We are already counting down the days until Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. THAT is a cute Mummy!!! Love her huge smile! Happy Halloween to you guys! Kids do make the holidays fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute in her mummy costume. Did you make it? So awesome! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little mummy.... Stop bandaging her up or she will never grow fluff... fluff you know like chunky little legs... of course that little girl is so busy she's not going to grow fluff anyway. Cute Cute!

    ReplyDelete