Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's new pussy cat?

WHOOOOOAAAHHHH WHOOOOOOOAAAAAA!!!!

Songs have been running through my head today.  After having several conversations using only songs this morning, Mr. B said,"Do you not have any church songs in your head?"  So we turned on The Restoration to enjoy our sabbath day.  In the car we listened to the song about Mary singing to her little baby and it in she sings,"....YOU ARE A KING, BUT TONIGHT YOU ARE MINE!"  For some reason, I envisioned that that voice was the voice of my Heavenly Father, singing that sweet song to me.  I AM A QUEEN!!  And my Father wants nothing more than to spend some time with me.  Pure joy filtered through me, starting at the tips of my hairs, flowing to the tips of my toes.  I know I am loved to the moon and back by my Father in Heaven!  "How sweet it is to be loved by you HIM!!!" 
 Now, pictures of my pride and joy!!!!

She's had this obsession with this silly tiger mask lately....she loves to try to scare us!

 Mr. C was at our house the other day and KTJ loved his hair!  She finally found a comb and it was barber shop time! 
How could I resist?!  Cutest thing in the entire world!  
I can't believe my BABY will be 1 next month!  Sometimes it makes me tear up a bit....She can now point to her eyes when you ask.  We're working on having her take her own diaper to the trash.  Church the past few weeks has been crazy!!  She will not sit still!  We've been working on it and I actually got to hear the talks in church today!  KTJ makes me laugh all the time.  I love when she opens her mouth really big and it makes her face wrinkle all up.  She has a personality that would make even the grumpiest person giggle. 
I am a very blessed mommy!

3 comments:

  1. For real? I think I love your daughter. She is absolutely adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting. She should be crawling still :( can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. So glad to see some pictures of KTJ. She is adorable! I love to read your posts. I love that you love being a mom! It really is about the greatest thing! I am excited to see pictures of Kimmee's first birthday party!! Bring on the cake, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it, she had us all laughing at dinner tonight (we got her while B&A went on a date)! The girls got the biggest kick out of saying her name and looking at her because she would laugh at them. It took us almost 45 minutes to eat our hamburgers because we were loooving the entertainment! She is so adorable and so easy to have around we love love love her.

    ReplyDelete