Wednesday, May 23, 2012

KTJ's first swim of the year and she loved it!!

What more could a mom ask for???  I love my hunny!

And this is why I love being a mom!

We'll miss having Coco in our house!!




This post is just a bunch of ramblings...nothing in particular, just wanted to brag and show you my daughter!  She is seriously my light.  Yes, sometimes she throws temper tantrums, sometimes I have to step out of the room to take a deep breath, and yes, sometimes I hand her to Brandon and say "YOUR TURN!" but it's because of times like that that I am able to see what a sweetie pie she is.  She loves to give hugs and kisses.  If you're sitting on the couch by her, she puts her arm around your shoulders.  When walking into the store, she wants to hold mommy and daddy's hands because she knows and some point we'll swing her.  She's learning that she can get away with anything if she giggles.  She is becoming a great little helper, throwing away diapers, knowing where she put her shoes, cleaning up her own messes (while I sit there and coax her to pick up each item), and combing my hair.  Pretty soon she'll be able to do dishes and scrub toilets right?!!  I don't want her to, she's growing up too fast!  It's funny the things she picks up on or chooses to say.  Like corndog??  She's maybe heard this word twice in her whole life and she said it the other day!?  I lover her to pieces!  She is my little buddy! 

4 comments:

  1. Awww! What a sweet little post! I love miss KJT. I can't wait to see her again and see how much she is learning! I love too that she'll just cuddle up to me! It was the best the other day when she fell asleep on me! I loved it! And she is really good at giving sweet little kisses! Love her! And love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ashley! I love her and you too! She is turning into such a beautiful little girl. Miss You guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Allee you are a wonderful mom! KTJ is so sweet because she has you to train her! I can't wait to see her and get to know her more this summer! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, when she runs to give you a hug it genuinely melts your heart. She is sweet. so fun to see you being a mom. Love it!

    ReplyDelete